[Dbix-class] inner join in prefetch drops some rows

Paul Makepeace paulm at paulm.com
Sun May 27 18:31:27 GMT 2007

I have a feeling this issue is known about from a message back on the
11th about collapse result but just in case:

I notice adding a prefetch to a search causes some results to go
missing in the case that the column being joined on is null in the
first table. This is down to prefetch using an inner rather than left
join. Presumably y'all had a reason for that? The left join solved it
for me (in SQL tests). Is there a work-around for this?