[Dbix-class] New 07999 dev release - please test

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue May 29 01:48:28 GMT 2007

07999_03 is at http://www.trout.me.uk/perl/DBIx-Class-0.07999_03.tar.gz

complete with collapse_result and bulk_create branches merged back.

Please everybody grab it and test it (I'll ship it to CPAN shortly, just
getting the perms ironed out so we don't get the 'unauthorized release'
problem again).

I'm hoping that this will be the last dev release before we go RC cycle for 08.