[Dbix-class] Still trouble with versioning.pm and related tests

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 16:46:21 GMT 2007

Well,

I've checked all my versions and everything seems to
be in order, but I still fail the versioning test:

john at john-desktopvm:~/Desktop/dbix-current$ perl
t/94versioning.t
1..6
ok 1 - use DBICVersionOrig;
No previous version found, calling deploy to install
this version.
ok 2 - Filename creation working
ok 3 - Created DDL file
ok 4 - Created schema from DDL file
Upgrade not possible, no upgrade file found
(t/var/DBICVersion-Schema-1.0-2.0-SQLite.sql)
Diff: t/var/DBICVersion-Schema-1.0-2.0-SQLite.sql:
SQLite, t/var, 2.0, 1.0
ok 5 - Created DDL upgrade file
Upgrade not possible, no upgrade file found
(t/var/DBICVersion-Schema-1.0-2.000-SQLite.sql)
Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
/home/john/Desktop/dbix-current/lib//DBIx/Class/Schema/Versioned.pm
line 189.
# Looks like you planned 6 tests but only ran 5.
# Looks like your test died just after 5.
john at john-desktopvm:~/Desktop/dbix-current$

After this I have a leftover 'var' directory in the
test area, since the unlinks at the end of the script
never run.  Everything there looks okay to me, but
again I'm not sure what's supposed to me there.

My gut is telling me it's the $self->VERSION call
returning 2.000 instead of 2.0, because I never see a
matching filename created for that.  Does that seem to
ring any bells for anyone?

Can someone please let me know what a passing example
should look like, that way I know what I'm shooting
for.

Thanks!
John