[Dbix-class] Documentation of DBIx::Class schemas

Brett Gardner brett at clientcomm.com.au
Wed Nov 7 20:28:13 GMT 2007

I just use POD.

I list all the fields, and all the relationships and then POD all
methods as well.

eg in the schema

=pod

=head1 RELATIONSHIPS

=over 4

=item B<module>

This is a L<MyApp::Schema::Module> that ...

=cut
__PACKAGE__->belongs_to('module'=>'MyApp::Schema::Module'...)

... (more relationships) ...

=pod

=back 4

=cut