[Dbix-class] Nested joins + column subsets

Mark Blythe list at markblythe.com
Wed Nov 21 19:50:51 GMT 2007

Thanks for clearing that up.  I've written a POD patch (attached).

I haven't submitted one of these before, so I wasn't sure exactly what
version of the file to prepare it against.  This one was prepped for
http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/bast/DBIx-Class/0.08/trunk/lib/DBIx/Clas=
s/Manual/Cookbook.pod,
which is currently at revision 3872.

Let me know if I need to re-do it for any reason.