[Dbix-class] SQLA refactor: proposal

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Mon Nov 26 15:42:23 GMT 2007

On Sun, Nov 25, 2007 at 03:44:33PM -0800, Darren Duncan wrote:
> For the record, this is also what I understood.  That you were going
> to use my Muldis D language spec as a jumping off point to redesign
> the internal AST and/or API of the SQL::Abstract framework, and that
> this would otherwise be an independent project from my own
> implementation.  This proposal also helps justify my having made my
> language spec clearly separated from my implementations of it.  And I
> want to help the project to succeed. -- Darren Duncan

I'd hope that we can also look at sharing much of the MuldisD -> SQL code
with your SQL DBMS Muldis::DB backend code later, but that's a 'would be
nice' not a primary target.

--
      Matt S Trout       Catalyst and DBIx::Class consulting and support -
   Technical Director      http://www.shadowcat.co.uk/catalyst/