[Dbix-class] New DBIx::Class error cropping up

Fri Oct 5 21:44:15 GMT 2007

Use of uninitialized value in numeric eq (==) at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm line 709, <DATA> line 1.

Any clue how to make this stop? Or, where would this bug get reported?

return if $self->_conn_pid == $$; # is line 709

I can't figure out where this gets called before they are both defined.

Script throwing this error is connecting to mysql and mssql from linux.

Anyway, it seems to run fine. Just putting this out there, I guess.

Cheers,