[Dbix-class] Paging and distinct

Mon Oct 29 22:47:20 GMT 2007

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 21:34:38 +0400
dreel at bk.ru wrote:
[8<]

> THE THIRD decision/ you can override SQL::Abstract::Limit like
> this:
>
> BEGIN {
>
> package DBIC::SQL::Abstract; # Would merge upstream, but nate doesn't reply :(

Is there a fix pending for this problem?

Didn't the DBIX folks take on maintaining this piece of the pie as well?

I know I've run into problems with column names with spaces in them and had to patch this module to get it to work for me with paging at one time.

http://www.mail-archive.com/dbix-class@lists.rawmode.org/msg03059.html

Anyway, this is just a prompt to try to help get this stuff ironed out.

Cheers,