[Dbix-class] DBIx::Class::Tree::NestedSet progress

Sebastian Willert willert at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 21:38:01 GMT 2007

On Mon, 2007-09-03 at 19:46 +0100, Matt S Trout wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 03:03:11PM +0400, Ivan Fomichev wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have found that nested sets plugin for DBIx::Class was discussed
> > ages ago: http://lists.scsys.co.uk/pipermail/dbix-class/2006-November/002941.html
> >
> > Does anyone know, how's it going?
>
> There's a full nested set implementation for DBIC in MojoMojo.
>
> It's just waiting for somebody to step up and factor it out into a ::Tree::
> class.

Incidentally I have a basic DBIx::Class::Tree::NestedSet implementation
laying around here (I started to work on it just before YAPC::EU) but it
still has its rough edges and needed a bit polish before release.

Guess I am interested in releasing it for public scrutiny but I'd really
like to have someone mentoring through this process as this would be my
first larger release. Any takers?

Oh, and it is not based on the MojoMojo, I've had a look at that, but it
looked to hard to extract.

Cheers,
  Sebastian