[Dbix-class] No such column

Craig dbix at seaperl.com
Wed Sep 12 22:49:53 GMT 2007

Hi:
I'm just getting familiar with DBIx/Class and have a test program I'm
doing to get familiar with it.
The program has several tables that each have a primary key that
initially gave me the same error. Eventually I was left with one last
field that ultimately doesn't make sense.

The error is:
DBIx::Class::Schema::throw_exception( ) :
DBIx::Class::ResultSourceProxy::set_primary_key( ) : No such column
job_id on table job_search at DB/Main/jobsearch.pm line 6
Compilation  failed in require at (eval 14) line 3.
Compilation  failed in require at jobsearch.pl line 1.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at jobsearch.pll line 1.

I've verified numerous times that all the fields match with what's in
the mysql database schema.
I've also verified that all modules are named properly including case
sensitivity.

It's on a LAMP system SuSE Linux 10.1, with Apache 2.2.0, MySQL 5.0.18,
and Perl 5.8.8
Craig.