[Dbix-class] multiple has_many rels in prefetch not supported in 0.081?

Moritz Onken onken at houseofdesign.de
Fri Aug 22 14:12:45 BST 2008

Hi,

I installed the latest svn revision of DBIx-Class-0.08099_04 and my
code fails serval times because I prefetch multiple has_many rels.
This was no problem with 0.08010. Why did you change this behaviour? I
didn't read anything about this on thsi list.
I have to change a lot of code for 0.081 and it makes it even slower
because my application needs to hit the database even more.

Hope someone can explain why this happened.

moritz