[Dbix-class] Close connection

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Fri Feb 1 08:01:48 GMT 2008

On Thu, Jan 31, 2008 at 04:01:27PM +0530, Rajesh Pethe wrote:
> Matt S Trout wrote:
> >On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 09:31:27PM +0530, Rajesh Pethe wrote:
> >
> >>I have also faced this problem with newer version of DBIx (0.08008).
> >>Old version works fine.
> >>

> >Then provide us with enough information to debug the problem.
> >
> >All you've done so far is asserted it's broken in your set up with no
> >details at all about it.
> >
> >How are we supposed to fix it if you won't tell us anything even when I
> >ask you for more info?
> >

> I have not done anything special, the applications were running fine
> with version 0.07002 of DBIx. After we upgraded it to 0.08008, we got
> this issue.
>
> Multiple connections are opened and never closed till the lifetime of
> the program.

Every other report of this was either (a) a bug fixed by 08004 or so or
(b) user error.

I asked you for additional information in a reply to your original
report. Please go back, read that message and provide the information I
asked for. "I have not done anything special" is not helpful, and without
more information my best guess is that you've done something silly
somewhere - but without seeing your code I can't tell that either.

Can you please either

(1) provide the information we asked for

or

(2) debug this issue more closely to find where the dbh is leaked