[Dbix-class] find redux

Daniel Westermann-Clark dwc at pobox.com
Fri Feb 1 22:11:19 GMT 2008

On 2008-02-01 10:23:33 +0100, Zbigniew Lukasiak wrote:
> Yes - just ignore any column that is not part of the key in any case
> and then return the first row returned by the query.

This does mean we'll break some small amount of back compat, though
the people specifying a 'key' attr probably aren't relying on that
particular piece of compat.

Nonetheless, we should add a warning initially in cases where we've
outright ignored the query.

> You can also check if it exhausted the cursor (as you proposed in
> one of the emails).

I do like this idea... should we add it in 0.08100?

--
Daniel Westermann-Clark