[Dbix-class] ResultSet->new() ignores custom result_class [patch + tests]

Emanuele Zeppieri ema_zep at libero.it
Thu Feb 7 19:11:47 GMT 2008

Emanuele Zeppieri wrote:

> Could you please [...]
> clarify my doubts about the find() refactoring?

OK, sorry, after re-reading it's perfectly clear: you want 2 corrections
in find():

1. make it pass $self->result_class to the search() attrs

_and_

2. make it not call search() altogether when it just gets the 'key' attr.

Have I finally got it right? ;-)

Please, just confirm that you would accept such a patch and I'll do it
(provided that you still prefer this strategy instead of the one
proposed by me.)

Cheers,
Emanuele.