[Dbix-class] more newbie questions

Dermot paikkos at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 28 09:51:19 GMT 2008

Hi,

I have a couple of questions that stray OT.

1) I have been using the MySQL workbench tool to try and make a ER diagram
of a database. The community edition doesn't allow printing but is excellent
in every other way. Could anyone recommend a similar tool? I hear Dia is a
good OS tool.

2) I posted a query about the Catalyst tutorials and that fact that the used
a join table to show many to many relationships between authors and books.
Is this type of table what is termed a view? Or am I still not getting it
:-(

Thanx,
Dp.