[Dbix-class] Re: Help me understand and fix this Postgresql bytea error?

Dennis Daupert ddaupert at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 2 14:15:32 GMT 2008

Jess Robinson:
> You're also in the wrong mailing list, SQL::Translator
> has it's own list.

Hi Jess,

I'm actually not asking an SQL::Translator question; I'm
asking a question regarding syntax for a Postgresql table
creation statement. So, argueably I'm still bothering
the wrong list, and I should go bother the PostgreSQL
list. But this is for an app that uses DBIx::Class, so
I was hoping I could fudge a little bit, and get a quick
resolution. (How many mailing lists does it take to
fix a light bulb?)

/dennis