[Dbix-class] find redux

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Fri Jan 25 13:30:00 GMT 2008

On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 12:24:27PM +0100, Zbigniew Lukasiak wrote:
> Let me sidestep that a bit

No, I won't let you.

I spent an hour discussing with people how to structure this discussion so
we can actually work out how to proceed in a framework that's clear, precise
and reasonably easy to convert across to code.

Please do me the courtesy of respecting the effort that went into this
and working within the structure provided.