[Dbix-class] upper case search

Jason Kohles email at jasonkohles.com
Wed Jan 30 15:51:38 GMT 2008

On Jan 30, 2008, at 8:00 AM, Jess Robinson wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Jan 2008, Jennifer Ahn wrote:
>
>> hello all!
>>
>> does anybody know how to implement the sql function UPPER when i
>> call the dbix::schema->search method?
>>

> Please give an example of the actual SQL you want to produce.. my
> ESP is broken..

I suspect she is looking for something along the lines of 'SELECT *
FROM table WHERE foo = UPPER( ? )', and has failed to find the entry
entitled 'Using database functions or stored procedures' in
DBIx::Class::Manual::Cookbook.

--
Jason Kohles, RHCA RHCDS RHCE
email at jasonkohles.com - http://www.jasonkohles.com/