[Dbix-class] find redux

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed Jan 30 16:47:18 GMT 2008

On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 05:19:22PM +0100, Zbigniew Lukasiak wrote:
> On Jan 28, 2008 4:43 PM, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:
> > And this time reply to the original message as requested.
>
> I think

But evidently you don't read.

I've asked you politely several times now.

I've now had enough.

You are not contributing usefully to this discussion. I set up a fresh
discussion with a framework that would allow us to move forwards. You
completely ignored it. I asked twice for you to work with it. You ignored it.

Do not reply to this e-mail.

Reply to the original e-mail, interleaving your comments as appropriate.

If you are not capable of doing so, please do not reply at all. One more
non-constructive e-mail from you on this subject will result in the
temporary suspension of your posting ability while those who actually want to
get something done get on with doing so.