[Dbix-class] master slave databases.

Ian Docherty dbix-class at iandocherty.com
Thu Jun 5 14:21:03 BST 2008

Matt S Trout wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 03, 2008 at 06:49:59AM -0700, John Napiorkowski wrote:
>   =

y closely and is a rewrite of the replication implementation.  We are using=
 this (as of last Friday) on our production website and everything appears =
to be working correctly using mysql native replication.  Our site gets a lo=
t of daily hits, so we feel it's shaping up solidly.

>> I'm writing up a more detailed overview for the mailing list, but wanted=
 to get a few days in prod.   But if you need something like this I would e=
njoy collaboration and review.  Let us know more about what you are plannin=
g/needing.
>>     =

> How long do you need before this is ready now?
>
> The previous vcersion of the code was already in production so there
> shouldn't need to be -that- much rewriting to make it work, and 08100
> should have shipped already and is being delayed for you.
>   =

I thought that things were quiet on the list. I seem to have missed =

several emails from the list so if anyone has asked me a question that I =

have not answered then I apologise now.

What should I understand by this response by mst about the current =

version of DBIC since I think I am reading the reply out of context.

Regards
Ian