[Dbix-class] DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::DBI::mysql is_auto_increment patch

Jess Robinson castaway at desert-island.me.uk
Mon Jun 30 21:07:11 BST 2008

On Fri, 6 Jun 2008, Juan Camacho wrote:

> This is a patch for adding is_auto_increment flag when loading MySQL
> schema.  The diff is against version 0.04005 of
> DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::DBI::mysql.
>
> Let me know if you need me to submit it differently. I'm somewhat
> inexperienced with DBix::Class so feel free to point anything out and
> I'll try to fix.

This would e a lot more useful as a patch against
SQL::Translator::Producer::MySQL, which, if deploy() with
current_timestamp is a problem, is the thing thats having a problem, not
DBIx::Class.

Currently sqlt supports 'now()' for mysql datetime defaults, it would be
nice if it supported current_timestamp too.

Jess