[Dbix-class] RFC: DBIx::Class::Tokenize

Moritz Onken onken at houseofdesign.de
Thu May 1 09:41:53 BST 2008

Hi,

nice component. Some thoughts:

It seems like you do not handle an update of a row. Is this what you
want?
I don't like the underscore :) I'd prefer "-" as delimiter. You could
add a config option where you can specify which character you want.
Two underscores in a row look not pretty nice. You could add =~ s/__/_/
g to remove them.
You could also add a test which checks whether the gernerated token is
already there.
"Catalyst Book, Volume 1" and "Catalyst-Book, Volume 1" would have the
same token!

Nice anyway :)

cheers,

moritz