[Dbix-class] Class::Accessor::Grouped - how to use it?

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+list at rabbit.us
Mon Nov 10 12:40:50 GMT 2008

q wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it's probably an awful question, but I could not figure out the
> rationale behind the module Class::Accessor::Grouped. The concept of
> accessors I know of, but I do not understand what this "group" thing is
> all about. Does anybody know where I can find more information regarding
> this? Or maybe a short explanation?

The following is lifted directly from the fine manual. Please be more
specific about which part you don't understand.

mk_group_accessors

Arguments: $group, @fieldspec

    Returns: none

Creates a set of accessors in a given group.

$group is the name of the accessor group for the generated accessors;
they will call get_$group($field) on get and set_$group($field, $value)
on set.