[Dbix-class] Re: Class::Accessor::Grouped - how to use it?

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Sat Nov 15 20:18:23 GMT 2008

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 04:38:38PM +0100, q wrote:
> Hi,
>
> that was the bit that was missing for me while chewing on the docs. I am
> sometimes a bit slow on grasping these concepts. Anyway that was quite
> helpful.

Please do try and write this up in such a way that it makes sense to you and
send it on to Chris Laco (the C::A::G maintainer).

C::A::G was originally DBIx::Class::AccessorGroup and while the documentaiton
written when it was extracted describes the methods clearly I think everybody
involved was already pretty clear on the purpose due to DBIC's column
and inflated_column groups.