[Dbix-class] RFC and question for DBIC auto-Pod with ::Schema::Loader

Ashley apv at sedition.com
Thu Nov 20 20:15:12 GMT 2008

There was a good thread on Rose about automatically writing Pod for
generated classes. I might tinker with adding this to the Loader. The
svn version of it here-

   http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/bast/trunk/DBIx-Class-Schema-
Loader

is pretty far back from the one on the CPAN -- 0.04005 v 0.04999_06.

Which version -- is there another SVN? -- should I start from to play
around with this? I'd submit anything I manage to work out back to
the list for consideration. The chances of finishing anything are
small but it might not be hard to add the basic code and then maybe
it can be spruced up over time.

I am imagining it would be in the options flags used with
"make_schema_at." Like-
      { debug => 1, pod => 1, owner_pod =>
"Package::WithLicenseAndAuthor" }...

-Ashley