[Dbix-class] Parameter ordering in exceptions

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Wed Nov 26 16:42:57 GMT 2008

On 26 Nov 2008, at 16:33, Ovid wrote:

> [...]

Looking inside DBI.xs it uses a method that sorts the parameters...
and in Changes:-

=head2 Changes in DBI 1.605 (svn r11434) 16th June 2008
[...]
   Added sorting of ParamValues reported by ShowErrorStatement
     thanks to to Rudolf Lippan.

So it looks like you are a short upgrade from having your wish
fulfilled...

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]