[Dbix-class] "prefetch" in Example not needed

Flavio Poletti flavio at polettix.it
Thu Oct 2 09:12:52 BST 2008

Hi,

following a brief discussion in IRC and a quick test, I've come to
the belief that "prefetch" in DBIx::Class::Manual::Example is not really
needed. I've attached a patch to the documentation module and to the
example script.

I think that it could be useful because it really surprised me to see
that "prefetch" there in the example, especially after reading the
relevant "prefetch" documentation!

Cheers,

   Flavio.

PS: The patch has been formatted using "git", but "patch" should grok it
with no problem:

    patch -p1 <0001-Removed-prefetch-from-example.patch