[Dbix-class] User error? SQLite problem? with DBIx::Class::Fixtures and populate

luke saunders luke.saunders at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 00:56:29 BST 2008

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 6:22 PM, Ashley <apv at sedition.com> wrote:

> I'm messing around with writing some tests with DBIx::Class::Fixtures and
> getting stuck. Trying to see if it's something obvious I'm doing wrong or
> there is currently an sqlite problem. The code below runs fine except the
> final step: $fixtures->populate. This is the error it gives-
>
> SQL was:
>  DROP TABLE account
> DBIx::Class::Fixtures::populate(): DBI Exception: DBD::SQLite::db do
> failed: no such table: account(1) at dbdimp.c line 271 [for Statement "DR=
OP
> TABLE account"] at ./fixture-test.pl line 40
> 1..2
>
> There is a table "account" and it's in the MyApp-Test-Schema-1-SQLite.sql
> as well as the dumped $schema object. My DBIC modules are all current.
>
> Any ideas?

That's pretty weird. Could you please send me your
MyApp-Test-Schema-1-SQLite.sql file? Or better still tar up the whole test
case if it's self-contained (you might have to send it off list). Hopefully
then I'll be able to replicate it.

Also, is this against the latest CPAN version of DBIx::Class::Fixtures?