[Dbix-class] '+select'/'+as' is broken when chaining resultsets

BUCHMULLER Norbert norbi.lists at nix.hu
Mon Oct 27 17:35:39 GMT 2008

Hi guys,

I found a bug, spent some time on creating a patch (incl. a testcase),
but received no reply so far. Now I'm at a loss what to do next.. I'd
like to contribute to DBIC, but nobody has pointed out what I did wrong.
(In fact I received no answers to my posts - and I have no clue why it
happened so.)

Can you please review the patch? (Or tell me what was wrong with my
post.)

http://lists.scsys.co.uk/pipermail/dbix-class/2008-October/006955.html

PS: I know that free software is usually created and maintained in the
spare time of the developers, and I'm not impatient - I just suspect that
my thread was ignored by accident.

norbi