[Dbix-class] joins -- Can't Handle this Yet?

Brandi Cantarel b.cantarel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 21:14:28 GMT 2008

I would like to join 2 tables using DBIx::Class but I get this error:

Can't handle this yet :(

when my starting table "belongs" to the second table??  I don't
understand, can I only join starting from tables where that table is
the owner of the primary key from which to join?  I would actually
like to join many tables and would like to start the join with this
"belongs_to" table as I would if I were using simple DBI.

There is a one to one relationship between the two tables I would
like to join.

BTW, does anyone know how to "print" the SQL the program is
producing.  Sometimes I get errors and I feel like looking at the
actual SQL would help alot.

help,
Brandi