[Dbix-class] DBIx-Class-ResultSet-AdvancedWebSearch

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Sat Sep 27 19:09:08 BST 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 03:46:19PM +0200, Zbigniew Lukasiak wrote:
> I've assembled a package out of the code in my last year's Advent
> article: http://www.catalystframework.org/calendar/2007/16

Hmm. I'm not sure anything that's called AdvancedWebSearch makes any
sense at all as a resultset component / resultset class.

Shouldn't it more be an adaptor that sits between a resultset and a
web environment?

This smells like "hey, I've got this point where I can extend stuff, let's
extend it here" which is how we got the mess that is the Catalyst::Plugin::*
namespace.