[Dbix-class] Can people please poke trunk

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Sun Sep 28 17:09:00 BST 2008

I think I've now got the new_related/etc. snarl resolved, so can anybody
who's interested in this (zby especially :) please poke trunk and see if
it works for them now.

Assuming that's all good, it's time for one more patch roundup to get the
stuff people have sent that I've dropped on the floor through being busy
fighting this snarl, then I think we're into 08100 release cycle time.