[Dbix-class] ANNOUNCE: 0.08099_08 (0.08100_RC2)

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Wed Apr 8 16:08:25 GMT 2009

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 01:42:29AM +0200, Peter Rabbitson wrote:
> The DBIx::Class team is pleased to announce the availability of our
> second RC. Not much has changed since RC1, but all the dependencies
> are now obtainable from CPAN.

Ooh, shiny.

I was pleased to see that there's some support for savepoints, which leads
to the possibility of finally having an atomic create_or_update(). So I
wrote a wrapper for some of my own code to see if savepoints worked and can
be used for atomic updates, and they apparently do.

Presumably you'll be wanting a patch? ;)