[Dbix-class] DBIx::Class 0.08100 released to CPAN

David Ihnen davidi at norchemlab.com
Mon Apr 20 22:18:01 GMT 2009

Okay, I have a question playing with this release.

We have observed that if you attempt to create-related a new row in a =

table that has a belongs-to to a third table - and omit the hash entry =

for the relationship column id in question entirely - we get an error:

DBIx::Class::Relationship::Accessor::__ANON__(): Column donor_id not =

loaded or not passed to new() prior to insert() on =

DB::Schema::ivr_schedule=3DHASH(0x7f895b9c72e8) trying to resolve =

relationship (maybe you forgot to call ->reload_from_storage to get =

defaults from the db) at /var/www/samp/DB/Schema/ivr_schedule.pm line 345

BUT - if we *do* put the hash entry in for the relationship tying column =

(donor_id in this case) - but leave its value undefined - the error does =

not occur.

What do you make of that?

David Ihnen