[Dbix-class] Can I get help composing a query?

Dennis Daupert ddaupert at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 14:54:28 GMT 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 10:28 AM, Rob Kinyon <rob.kinyon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Doh. Because you're searching on DOC_ID with FILE_ID values.

Rob, I really appreciate your help on this. It will take some time to rewire
the subroutine to supply doc_id values. Meanwhile, I hard-coded @ids =3D (
"828","831" ); and got two rows displayed in my template, although so far,
it's trying to display array references, and I'll need to figure out how to
dereference.

But I have a question: given the warning you gave me regarding Cartesian
joins, would you mind pointing me towards the right kind of query for this?

/dennis