[Dbix-class] Moved over to windows Apache and lost my SQLite database

Ascii King tech at swattermatter.com
Fri Dec 4 15:15:06 GMT 2009

I have a Catalyst-FormFu-DBIx-SQLite  website database that runs pretty
nicely. However, I have just moved it over to a Windows box and put it
on an Apache server and it cannot see the database anymore. It works
fine from the Catalyst built-in server, though.

The research I did suggests taht I need to do something with deploy, but
I can't understand what?  Is this something simple and obvious I am missing?