[Dbix-class] [Script] dbic_ddl_admin.pl a script for creating sql diffs, deploying schemas and upgrading them

Guillaume Chambriat gc at riseup.net
Tue Dec 8 23:39:50 GMT 2009

Hi,

Gordon Irving wrote (25 Nov 2009 19:46:38 GMT) :
> I have knocked up a script, dbic_ddl_admin.pl for creating ddl files
> and sql diffs. The script can also be used to deploy to new
> databases or upgrade existing schemas. I have found it useful and
> would like to share it with other DBIC users.

Thanks.

By the way, is the "At the moment, only SQLite and MySQL are
supported." statement that can be read in
DBIx::Class::Schema::Versioned's POD (0.08112) still valid?

This POD also says that "This is due to spotty behaviour in the
SQL::Translator producers, please help us by enhancing them. Ask on
the mailing list or IRC channel for details". May I have the details
wrt. PostgreSQL?

Bye,
--
  Guillaume Chambriat <gc at riseup.net>