[Dbix-class] BUG? Unable to resolve relationship

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 08:40:34 GMT 2009

One additional question - what is the relation between 'belongs_to'
and 'might_have' etc and 'add_relationship'?  I always thought that
the first ones are only sugar for the last.  But unfortunately
'add_relationship' does not add an appropriate methods to the row
class.

I ask this because I thought that using the low level way:

The::Schema::Customer->add_relationship( "account", "The::Schema::Account",
    { "foreign.id" => "self.account_id" } );

would be the most powerful way to add the relationship with all the
needed details.

Cheers,
Zbigniew