[Dbix-class] Custom SQL

Bernhard Graf dbic4 at augensalat.de
Mon Dec 14 16:30:45 GMT 2009

Gordon Irving schrieb:

> Where I have done this in the past
> I have used DBIx::Class::ResultSource::View as the parent, and then load core
> via load_components (in many cases it seems you need to load core last),  then
> set the __PACKAGE__->table_class, set a __PACKAGE->table to use as the
> source name.  I think you also need to set a __PACKAGE__->result_class to set how the
> returned results should be blessed.
>
> HTH

No. Not at all.

You say parent is DBIx::Class::ResultSource::View, and then you set
__PACKAGE__->table_class ... to what?

When I set a table, the error message becomes:

  Can't locate object method "is_virtual" via package
  "DBIx::Class::ResultSource::Table" at My/Schema/Result/MyRequest.pm
  line 12.

It really frustrates me, when simple things become that difficult.

Bernhard Graf