[Dbix-class] Bug: ->single on set with single row containing single NULL column

tirveni yadav yadav.tirveni at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 04:22:25 GMT 2009

Mail Forwaded :::

The behaviour of ResultSet->single seems to have changed sometime
between 0.08103 and 0.08112.  In 0.08112, if you perform a query of the
form:

$schema->resultset('Foo')
 ->search(..., {select=3D>[{sum=3D>...}], as=3D>[...]})
   ->single

AND the query returns only one row

AND the row contains only one column whose value is NULL

then the single fails to inflate the result and subsequent accesses to
the putatively inflated result fail with an access to an undefined
value. The same construct used to work fine in 0.08103.

Tested on Debian Testing.

Please explicitly CC me replies since I'm not subscribed to this list.

Regards,

-- Raj
--
Raj Mathur                raju at kandalaya.org      http://kandalaya.org/

-- =

Regards,

Tirveni Yadav

What is this Universe ? From what it arises ? Into what does it go?
In freedom it arises, In freedom it rests and into freedom it melts away.
Upanishads.