[Dbix-class] DBIC equivalent to DBIx::OO::Tree?

Ian dbix-class at iandocherty.com
Thu Dec 31 21:21:36 GMT 2009

Hi.
Before I implement a 'nested sets' type of Tree structure for DBIC does
anyone know if it has already been done? The only CPAN module I can find
using this algorithm is DBIx::OO::Tree

 From a quick read of the code I don't think that DBIx::Tree supports
this type of tree.

It seems to me that this could be implemented as a Moose Role which is
then 'with'ed in a DBIx::Class Resultset. If people thought this was
useful what module namespace would be appropriate?

Regards
Ian