[Dbix-class] Get a list of parent objects based on child object properties (possible n00bish question)

Heiko Gruner Heiko.Gruner at GrunerIT.de
Wed Feb 4 20:19:20 GMT 2009

Hello,
i tried to hardcode values into a table relationship like below.
But i just received just errors like

"undef error - Invalid rel cond val"

I am desparatly looking for a solution ...
Please help ...

> Hm.  What you would do in manual sql amount to defining a new relation,
> one called 'active_attributes' maybe.  That has a compound join
> condition (aid = aid and active = 1)
>
> FROM projects p
> JOIN project_attributes pa ON (pa.pid = p.pid and pa.active = 1)
>
> Which I would *expect* to define as
>
> __PACKAGE__->has_many('active_attributes',
> 'DB::Schema::project_attribute', { 'foreign.pid' => 'self.pid',
> self.active => 1 });

regards

Heiko
---