[Dbix-class] Call for testers

onken at houseofdesign.de onken at houseofdesign.de
Wed Feb 11 09:21:05 GMT 2009

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:14:25 +0100, Marcello Romani
<mromani at ottotecnica.com> wrote:
> Peter Rabbitson ha scritto:
>> Greetings,
>>
>> In order to resolve a cpan dependency deadlock, we prepared a
>> forward-compatible
>> version of DBIC 0.08011. Keep in mind that this is _not_ the long
awaited
>> 0.08100
>> release, so do not expect any new features. In fact it strives to be
>> bug-for-bug
>> compatible with 0.08010, so we can release the latest and greatest
>> SQL::Abstract
>> without breaking anything else.
>>
>> Please download, test and report back at your convenience:
>> http://rabbit.us/diff/DBIx-Class-0.08011.tar.gz
>>
>> A changelog for the curious:

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/svnweb/bast/log/DBIx-Class/0.08/branches/stopgap/

All tests successful (8 subtests UNEXPECTEDLY SUCCEEDED), 37 tests and 2
subtests skipped.

Files=107, Tests=2071, 75 wallclock secs (60.64 cusr +  8.21 csys = 68.85
CPU)