[Dbix-class] Weird search issue

fREW Schmidt frioux at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 18:38:21 GMT 2009

> Looks like an encoding problem, fREW.  You might notice its not a dot
> *between* - its a dot *after* each letter.  The data is being sent in as
> something like 16 bit unicode, and is being serialized out without taking
> that into account.

Thanks David, I'll look into that.

Maybe this will also give more information as well:  when I run the exact
query (with and without the dots) in the SQL Server Management studio I
either get results or no results but definitely no error.

Also: I currently have the id string hardcoded, so if there is some kind of
encoding going it it must be some configuration of DBIC.

I'll see if I find anything about it and if I do I'll email the list.

-- =

fREW Schmidt
http://blog.afoolishmanifesto.com