[Dbix-class] SQL::Abstract 1.50

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 20:45:52 GMT 2009

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 4:41 PM, BUCHMULLER Norbert <norbi.lists at nix.hu> wrote:
> Hi Zbigniew,
>
> thanks for spotting out this problem and for the patch. (In the general
> case, eg. "col => { '<' => \[$sql, @bind] }" it already worked, but the
> special case for '-in' was missed.) The patch was applied, with slight
> modifications (just to fit into the SQLA coding habits better):
> http://dev.catalystframework.org/svnweb/bast/revision?rev=5477

Great!

I hope this brings the release of the new release a bit closer but I
cannot take the praise for the spotting it - the original test was
from rkinyon at IRC.

But  talking about irc - I've seen you mention that ->search({col =>
\["func(?)", $val]}) would still not work now - why is that?

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/