[Dbix-class] DBIx::Class::Resultset - DBI Exception near PATH

Dermot paikkos at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 17 14:24:10 GMT 2009

2009/2/17  <onken at houseofdesign.de>:

> On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 13:20:31 +0000, Dermot <paikkos at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> 2009/2/17 Zbigniew Lukasiak <zzbbyy at gmail.com>:
>

>> I don't get the issue if I comment out
>>
>> file => [ { path => path => $hashref->{'path'} } ]
>>

> If it's a has_one relationship why do you supply an array ref?
>
> Did you try
>
>  file => { path => $hashref->{'path'} } ?

I used a arrayref because the DBIx/Class/ResultSet.pm#create says

"Example of creating a new row and also creating rows in a related
has_many or has_one resultset. Note Arrayref...."

But your hashref worked. Perhaps my relationship are the wrong way round!

Zbigniew
I'll try and look at RecursiveUpdate. I might struggle creating a
recursive structure though. The data is quite spread.
Thanx,
Dp.