[Dbix-class] column default values, SQLite and Oracle

Ashley apv at sedition.com
Thu Jan 8 03:16:28 GMT 2009

On Jan 7, 2009, at 1:06 PM, Jason Gottshall wrote:
> Thoughts, anyone?

This is only tangentially related but the timing is right and I was
thinking about sending this to the list anyway.
SQLT::Producer::SQLite has a few bugs which I discovered today after
finally diving in and trying to see why it wouldn't quote my columns
and insisted on dropping my tables. It's tossing/ignoring the sqlt
args it gets and manually setting add_drop_table and nothing else.
And it's doing nothing with things like quote_field_names; it's not
even passing the args around. Looks like a cut and paste from another
module and half-baked edit in general. :(

I probably will not get around to doing anything about it soon (if
ever the way things go) but if anyone is interested, the module needs
a thorough walk-through with quality and compatibility with the docs
in mind. Since it affects DBIx testing I might break down and get a
patch together but it's not my forte and I've got more urgent tasks
ahead of even trying.

-Ashley