[Dbix-class] request to become co-maintainer of DBD::SQLite

Goro Fuji g.psy.va at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 04:33:17 GMT 2009

Hello Darren Duncan,

Just now I am concidering to maintain DBD::SQLite, and I have ideas about that:
(1) to separate SQLite from DBD::SQLite (not to be bundled), which
will also separate ploblems of SQLite from those of DBD::SQLite.
(2) to make a new module Alien::SQLite (see other Alien::* modules),
which will allow different versions of SQLite.
(3) to allow "use DBD::SQLite 1.15 -sqlite_version => q(3.6.8)" for testing.

What do you think of it?

Regards,
--
Goro Fuji (gfx)