[Dbix-class] Database generic dates in where clause

Dan Horne dan.horne at redbone.co.nz
Thu Jul 2 03:46:19 GMT 2009

Hi

Perhaps I'm using the wrong query when searching the archive, but I
can't find a way to use non-db-specfic dates in a where clause. Since
my date columns are defined as dateinflating/deflating, I hoping I
could use DateTime objects, but I'm guess that only happens when dates
are retrieved or inserted:

     my $processes = $schema->resultset('Process')->search(
	{date_created => {
             '>=' => $dt_min_date,
	    '<=' => $sdt_max_date
	}}
     );

However, the DT objects are simply stringified. So is there a DB
generic way?

Thanks