[Dbix-class] Local DB Mirror

fREW Schmidt frioux at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 02:07:19 GMT 2009

Hey guys,

I was thinking it would be cool to do more local development, and the only
thing tethering me to the VPN is our database server (SQL Server,)
fortunately for this plan the only really special thing I do in the database
is FK constraints and maybe a few non-standard defaults (now() etc.)  But I
think for the most part that stuff will be fine to ignore for non-local
development.  Anyway, does anyone have any idea how I could use DBIC to
mirror a server into an sqlite database?  Thanks!

-- =

fREW Schmidt
http://blog.afoolishmanifesto.com